Application period opens September 1, 2018.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a U.S. accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Studying abroad in a program lasting at least 4 weeks (28 days) in France or Senegal
- Demonstrated interest in the French language, culture, and the immersion process
- March 1: Fall and academic year studies
- October 1: Spring studies
- February 1: Summer studies
Submit the following to email@example.com:
- Application form
- Unofficial transcript
- Financial aid form (to be completed by your home institution's financial aid office)
- Recommendation letter from a professor or advisor
Applicants must ensure that the VIA Paris/APA Foundation receives all application components by the corresponding deadlines to be considered eligible.